Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Direct Mail Project

Variable Data Direct Mail Project 
 
  When it came to Variable Data I decided I would go with two different audiences for photography. I choose one audience for people looking for Family portraits and another audience that would be looking for Senior Portraits. These being both huge "Moments" in life. So for a photographer it is key to reach these people and give them a product that can last a life time.

These are the thumbnail sketches I did. Just some ideas for the direct mail flyer.

These are the roughs I decided with. One being the front of the flyer and the other being the back of the flyer. I would change out the picture on the front of the card and also change some writing on the back of the card. I could then reach my two audiences.


 Please check back later for a look a the final project.

No comments:

Post a Comment